The Midas Neutron is a high-performance audio system designed to be the heart of the Pro X live performance digital mixing system. The unit features a HyperMac router capable of 192 bi-directional channels with 40-bit floating point processing and a sample rate of 96 kHz. The standard four DSP cards provide N+1 redundant operation, while the dual-redundant connection to the control center offers enhanced reliability. The system works with snake connections up to 500m with optical cable or 100m with CAT5/5e cable. The Neutron ships with three locking power cords.
- 100 Gigaflops - latest generation of DSPs, delivering more than 800 audio paths
- Automatic latency management system, absolute phase coherency at outputs
- Comprehensive channel processing, easily reconfigurable
- Fully interpolated equalization controls, just like professional quality analog consoles
- Two input gains per channel - one offering remote analog gain, one digital gain
- Frequency-conscious gate and choice of 5 different compressor algorithms for dynamics processing (FX rack offers more dynamics processing options)