PureLink's VIP-STREAM-100 (PUR-VIPSTRM100) HDMI streaming encoder provides Full HD (1080p@60Hz) video and audio distribution over IP networks using the H.264 video compression standard. The VIP-STREAM-100 can be used to extend signals up to 330 ft. (100 m) from a network switch and distribute A/V sources to any software based decoder on the network. Featuring convenient setup options for configuring H.264 stream settings, the VIP-STREAM100 brings to market the only H.264 system that offers reliable signal transmission across CAT networks.
- Extend/distribute up to full HD 1080p@60㎐ Video
- Decode using H.264 compliant software such As vlc
- Built-in webpage for easy configuration and setup
- View complete diagnostics on front panel LED display
- Supports UDP, HTTP, RTSP, RTMP, ONVIF protocol
For nearly two decades PureLink has been leading the way as an innovator and educator in the professional A/V industry. Founded in 2002, the company has a long list of industry firsts, leveraging their extensive R&D activities to bring to their integrator and designer partners the latest in cutting edge features and functionality.