The QSC AcousticPerformance™ AP-5152 is a professional, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker ideal for a variety of installed sound reinforcement applications requiring higher SPL output and a clean appearance. The AP-5152 uses a high power capacity 76mm (3-inch) diaphragm compression driver, and it combines it with a 381mm (15-inch) woofer to deliver exceptional full bandwidth reproduction.
The uniform power response of the AP-5152 loudspeaker is a result of DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition), a design approach that matches LF and HF coverage in the cross-over region. Another key to the extraordinary accuracy and flat power response of the AP-5152 is the axisymmetric waveguide with uncompromised performance in both the vertical and horizontal axes. The result is remarkably consistent coverage and smooth, accurate reproduction on and off axis.
The AP-5152 may be used as a passive (full-range) loudspeaker to minimize amplifier channel count, or it may be bi-amplified for greater control and performance. To further enhance performance, bi-amp and full-range tunings using QSC Intrinsic Correction techniques are available for Q-Sys and future QSC products.
The AP-5152 enclosure features M10 mounting points for suspension via eye bolts.
Presenting a clean, unobtrusive look, AcousticPerformance grilles are unadorned, eliminating the need to cover up logos, which can be difficult to hide or remove. The grille is also lined with acoustically transparent backing, adding to the enclosure's professional appearance. The AP-5152 is available in black (RAL 9011) and white (RAL 9010) finishes.
To minimize impact and disposal fees at the job site, all AcousticPerformance loudspeakers are packaged in environmentally friendly, recyclable cartons.
- Frequency Response (-10dB) - 44Hz - 18kHz
- Power Capacity - 625W / 65V continuous
- System Sensitivity - 96dB.1W @ 1m
- Coverage Angle - 75° Axisymmetric
- Directivity Factor (Q) - 8.3
- Directivity Index (DI) - 9.2
- Recommended Crossover - 950 Hz, 48dB/octave
- Maximum Rated SPL - Passive: 123dB @ 1m, continuous 129dB @ 1m, peak
- Rated Impedance - 8Ω
- HF Transducer - 76 mm (3-inch) voice coil, compression driver; 72W / 24V (2 Hrs)
- LF Transducer - 381 mm (15-inch) driver with 102 mm (4-inch) VC; 625W / 65V (2 Hrs)
- Optional Accessories - M10 Kit-W
- Input Connector - Covered Barrier Strip, NL4 connector
- Endorsure Material - 15-ply Baltic birch plywood
- Attachment Points - 15x M10 threaded inserts
- Color - Black (RAL 9011), White (RAL 9010)
- Grille - 16 Gauge powder coated steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD) - 813 mm x 445 mm x 386 mm (32" x 17.5" x 15.2")
- Net Weight - 36.2 kg (80 lb)
- Shipping Carton Dimensions (HxWxD) - 857mm x 560mm x 503mm (33.8x22x20-inches)
- Shipping Weight - 40.8kg (90 lbs)