The QSC AcousticPerformance™ AP-5152 is a professional, two-way, full-range loudspeaker ideal for a variety of installed sound reinforcement applications requiring higher SPL output and a clean appearance. The AP-5152 uses a high power-capacity, 76mm (3-inch) diaphragm compression driver and combines it with a 381mm (15-inch) woofer to deliver exceptional full bandwidth reproduction.
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, coherent power response across the listening plane
- 3" diaphragm compression delivers a clean and powerful high frequency response
- M10 fittings offer flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
- Clean industrial design with unadorned grilles complement most decors and settings
- NL4 Speakon connector and covered barrier strip terminals
- Bi-amp / passive switchable
- Constructed from 15-ply Baltic birch plywood
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grilles
- Available in black (RAL 9011) and white (RAL 9010)
- Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available online
- Can also be used as a high-power cinema surround
Be sure to check out the brochure and video for more!