The QSC CMX300Va 430W Commercial Power Amplifier is a 2RU rugged unit designed to meet the needs of system integrators. This amplifier is used in facilities such as performance halls, houses of worship, sports clubs, gymnasiums, dance venues, pubs, and FGM/BGM systems. The amplifier uses a powerful, high-current toroidal transformer with filtering to ensure generous energy reserves. This allows the amplifier to effortlessly handle high-level transients, even when driving rigorous 2Ω speaker loads.
The amplifier output sections feature rugged class AB architecture. Automatic current limiting protects the amplifier from damage until the short is corrected. It also features DC protection systems to prevent loudspeaker damage in the unlikely event of an output transistor failure. DC voltage from the power supply is never passed directly to your speakers, even in the case of an output circuit breakdown.
- "Flex-Use" loading options allows CMX Series amps to drive low-impedance loads down to 2 ohms, and certain models can direct-drive (no output transformer) 70V and 100V distributed loudspeaker systems
- "Flex-Use" input connectivity choices including actively balanced barrier strip, XLR, or ¼" TRS
- "Flex-Use" output connectivity choices include NL4 Speakon™ and detachable terminal block
- Rack mountable with chassis less than 16" (40.6 mm) deep
- 1-dB recessed, detented gain controls for fast, accurate, and repeatable settings
- Tamper-proof security cover for gain controls
- Recessed rear DIP switches for easy selection of stereo, parallel, or bridged mode operation, and enabling/disabling low-frequency filter protection
- Low-noise variable-speed fans with rear-to-front airflow help keep amplifiers and racks cool
Be sure to check out the brochure and video for more information!