The GXD Series Amplifiers are ideal for entertainment and production applications requiring performance and the convenience of integral signal processing. The hallmarks of the QSC brand - professional audio quality, engineering and manufacturing focused on long-term reliability - are all intrinsic to GXD. Add contemporary styling, multiple routing options, light weight, digital signal processing and advanced protection circuitry, and the GXD Series clearly represents real economic value. The GXD series is optimized for use with 8 and 4 ohm loudspeaker loads. GXD amplifiers deliver just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers and production professionals.
- High peak output power with up to 1600 Watts from the GXD 4
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.
- Class-D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes High & Low-Pass filters, 4-band PEQ, Limiting, and Delay.
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- GXD amplifiers are set to prevent the amplifier from being driven into clipping
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital Limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker's power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
Be sure to check out the brochure for more information!