The QSC KLA12 Active Line Array System employs QSC's SOLO™ rigging system, allowing users to quickly and securely connect up to five KLA boxes to create an array system with the right amount of vertical coverage for your application. Each KLA12 box offers a 18° vertical by 90° horizontal coverage pattern. This lets you achieve 90° vertical coverage with only 5 boxes (most systems require 6).
As part of the QSC K Series Family, the KLA12 uses award-winning K Series technology like built-in DSP processing with QSC's DEEP™ algorithm for extended bass response and GardRail™ providing amp protection and preventing unnatural clipping. The QSC KLA12 loudspeaker features an efficient 1,000-watt amp module (500 watts to the 1.75" HF compression driver and 500 watts to the 12" LF woofer). The KLA12 can be used with the QSC KLA181 subwoofer, either strapped together with the KLA181 as a single flown system or as a satellite speaker mounted on a pole over the KLA181.
- 500 Watt x 500 Watt power module
- Rugged, ABS enclosure delivers light-weight durability
- SOLO™ Rigging System supports deployment without tools or external hardware
- Ar-Q™ Frequency Optimization quickly tunes the array with the click of a dial, adjusting for the appropriate number of boxes
- 10:1 design factor supports arrays of up to 480 lbs. (218 kg) 5 x KLA12 and 2 x KLA181
- 90° x 18° nominal coverage (requires only five boxes to configure a 90° x 90° array)
- High power, 12" low frequency driver provides extension down to 44Hz without subwoofers
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- 1.75" diaphragm compression driver delivers clear and powerful high-frequency reproduction
- powerCON Input and Thru connections
- Tilt-Direct™ pole mount assists directivity in single-unit applications
- Be sure to check out the brochure and video for more!