Now you can use your mic to talk to other members of your band without the audience hearing. The Hotshot (DM-1) is a simple momentary foot-switch that mutes your mic going to the PA system and redirects it to the monitors, in-ears or to the person mixing sound. Designed specifically for dynamic microphones, the DM-1 HotShot is a simple passive device that features an XLR input, momentary foot switch and two XLR outputs designated 'main' and 'monitor'. The microphone connects to the input and the main output connects to the sound system as usual. The monitor output is connected to the monitor desk where the monitor engineer can route the signal to the musicians on-stage monitoring systems and if desired, to the technical crew.
- On-stage mic mute and signal redirector
- Momentary switch for one-push operation
- Allows discreet communication with band and crew
- Ground lift to eliminate buzz caused by ground loops
- Toggle to second mic channel with or without effects