The Radial Engineering JPC is a direct box built to handle a wide variety of environments, with 14 gauge steel I-beam construction to eliminate stress and a full-bottom no-slip pad to provide electrical insulation. The JPC is a stereo direct box that has been specifically designed for use with computer sound cards and other consumer electronic products to allow these to be connected to a professional sound system. A full-bottom no-slip pad provides electrical insulation and mechanical isolation with plenty of stay-put for use on hectic stages. And with its baked enamel finish, the Radial JPC will continue looking great for years!
- Stereo DI for computer sound cards & A/V
- Transformer isolation eliminates ground loops
- Converts -10db to balanced XLR mic level
- Active drive circuit for long cable runs
- Compact design - may be J-Rak mounted
- 48V phantom power eliminates batteries
- Ultra rugged 14-gauge steel construction