Rapco's HOG-20B RoadHog Series instrument cable offers heavy-duty performance perfect for touring. This cable comes 20 feet in length and is equipped with gold-plated 1/4" connectors on both ends. Rapco uses the best pure copper conductors and shielding materials for top-notch performance, which are then housed in an extra-thick PVC skin for the utmost in durability.
Rapco HOG-20B Features:
- Road ready, tour touch Hi-Z unbalanced instrument cable for interfacing instrument level gear with amplifiers
- Utilizes a serve shield process for noise-free flexible operation
- Additional strain relief added by placing heat shrink over the barrel of the connectors
- Low capacitance cable offers an expanded frequency response
- Touch PVC jacket material is very flexible yet durable
- Pure copper conductor and shield