The Roland V-40HD Video Switcher is ideal for any venue that requires the freedom to connect a variety of sources whether they are digital, analog, computer or video formats. One of many great features includes the ability to use prosumer cameras using the V-40HD's HDMI inputs. The V-40HD handles true multi-format video meaning there is no need to match input sources to the output resolution. Every input has its own broadcast-quality scaler that individually scales each source as required to fit any output resolution chosen.
The featured HDCP mode lets users input and switch commercial digital video from sources such as Blu-ray Discs or game consoles encoded using HDCP digital copyright management technology. This lets you produce video with unrestricted freedom - for instance, compositing a video feed from a Blu-ray Disc or tablet computer against a background from a live camera. Output to a display can be made via HDMI. Downstream keying, wipes and various video transition effects are available. Additionally, the V-40HD has amazing image quality with up to 1080p resolution.
Roland V-40HD Features:
- 4 Channels (12 Inputs - 4 x HDMI, RGB/Component, Composite)
- 3 Outputs (HDMI/RGB/Component/Composite+HDMI/RGB/Component + HDMI)
- Audio delay - to align the timing with video for perfect lip sync
- 4:4:4/10-bit Internal Processing (*4:2:2/8-bit Output Processing)
- Preview Monitor Output (Four-way split screen for Inputs, PST, PGM, or DSK)
- Built-in Frame Synchronizers and Scalers on all Inputs
- 1 M/E (PinP) + DSK
- Input Status LEDs
- Full HDCP Support
- Audio embedding