The Roland V-40HD video switcher is ideal for any church that requires the freedom to connect a variety of sources whether they are digital, analog, computer or video formats. One of the great features on the V-40HD is the ability to use prosumer cameras using the V-40HD's HDMI inputs. The V-40HD handles true multi-format video meaning there is no need to match input sources to the output resolution. Every input has it's own broadcast-quality scaler that individually scales each source as required to fit any output resolution chosen.
Have you ever wanted to use copyright protected video? The V-40HD features an HDCP mode that lets you input and switch commercial digital video from sources such as Blu-ray Discs or game consoles encoded using HDCP digital copyright management technology. This lets you produce video with unrestricted freedom - for instance, compositing a video feed from a Blu-ray Disc or tablet computer against a background from a live camera. Output to a display can be made via HDMI. Downstream keying, wipes and various video transition effects are available. Additionally, the V-40HD has amazing image quality with up to 1080p resolution. For anyone looking for an extremely versatile video switcher for live events or web-casting, the Roland V-40HD truly delivers.
Roland V-40HD Features:
- 4 Channels (12 Inputs - 4 x HDMI, RGB/Component, Composite)
- 3 Outputs (HDMI/RGB/Component/Composite+HDMI/RGB/Component + HDMI)
- 4:4:4/10-bit Internal Processing (*4:2:2/8-bit Output Processing)
- 1 M/E (PinP) + DSK
- Built-in frame synchronizers and scalers on all inputs
- Input status LEDs
- Full HDCP support
- Preview monitor output (Four-way split screen for Inputs, PST, PGM, or DSK)
- Audio embedding
- Audio delay to align the timing with video for perfect lip sync