Get everything you need to mic your drum set for an affordable price with the Sennheiser Drum Kit 600 Drum Microphone Package! This sleek Sennheiser pack includes seven professional-quality microphones that will bring out the best in your drum performance — whether you use them live at church or recording in the studio. As a sweet bonus, you also receive a custom foam-lined aluminum case to carry and protect your new drum mic package with style.
Sennheiser e 602 II
The Sennheiser e 602 II is a cardioid instrument microphone designed for use with low-frequency content such as that from a bass drum, bass guitar cab, tuba, and more. This microphone features a rugged, lightweight aluminum body allowing it to withstand abuse that comes with traveling, and it's equipped with an integrated stand mount for easy setup. It's large dynamic element has a fast transient response so it will not only pick up the bass frequencies, but also the attack of your instrument as well for a well-rounded sound. The cardioid polar pattern ensures that off-axis rejection is maintained at all times, so there's no need to worry about feedback.
Sennheiser e 604
The e 604 dynamic cardioid microphone features an integrated clip that's ideal for mounting to the rim of a snare drum or toms, or it can also be screwed onto a microphone stand and sounds great on brass or woodwind instruments as well. This microphone can also handle incredibly high sound pressure levels — in excess of 160 dB — which makes it a great percussion microphone that still maintains clear and balanced signal free from distortion even at high levels. It also has extended high-frequency response and very fast transient response so you'll pick up every nuance of your playing.
Sennheiser e 614
The e 614 is a supercardioid condenser microphone that features an extended high-frequency response and high SPL handling making it an excellent choice for overhead drum miking and other percussion setups. Thanks to it's supercardioid polar pattern, the e 614 is also resistant to feedback even in high volume environments.
Sennheiser Drum Kit 600 Features:
- e 602 II:
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low-frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
- e 604:
- Rugged reinforced fiberglass body
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Low distortion microphone
- Hum compensating coil
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Integral stand mount
- e 614:
- 40 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response
- Designed for demanding applications where extended frequency range, high SPL handling, fast transient response, and small size are required
- Captures the shimmer and contact of sticks, mallets, and hands
- Nearly flat frequency response
- Supercardioid polar pattern