The black Shure CVG18-B/C centraverse 18" condenser microphone features a fully articulating dual-section gooseneck design that facilitates ease of use and positioning. Suitable for use in installed sound reinforcement applications such as corporate facilities, houses of worship, government institutions, boardrooms, conference tables, conventions, and meeting rooms. This microphone features CommShield technology for shielding against RF interference from portable wireless devices. In addition, it comes with a windscreen and a mounting flange.
Note: Mute switch/LED and Mute switch/Light ring options are not sold in the Americas region.
- Cardioid polar pattern cartridge with a tailored response for speech
- CommShield technology guards against unwanted RF interference
- Frequency response suitable for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations such as podiums and desktops
- 2-Section gooseneck design and rugged, dependable construction
- Included flange mount and snap-fit windscreen