The ShureP9RA is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. It offers premium features including RF Scan and Automatic Gain Control for unparalleled RF stability and channel availability, plus an advanced rechargeability option for extended usage times, all packed in the thinnest form factor available. Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels from one bodypack for quick and easy reference. The P9RA is compatible with all Shure SE Sound Isolating Earphones, designed specifically for use with Shure PSM systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Advanced rechargeability option provides up to 10 hours of continuous use
- Ultra-thin, low profile bodypack allows discreet placement on the performer
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides an expansive soundstage for excellent audio clarity and detail
- With RF Scan, stand where the artist will be on stage and instantly check RF level
- Automatic Gain Control
- Syncs to a P9T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Separate, easily visible audio and RF status indicator LED's
- Audio level and battery life metering
- Volume and balance controls
- Extruded aluminum construction for rugged dependability