Shure's SE535-V sound isolating earphones are an excellent choice if you're looking for top-of-the-line in-ear monitors that offer outstanding audio quality and isolation. These triple-driver in-ear monitors feature Shure's High-Definition Dynamic MicroDriver technology with a dedicated tweeter and two woofers with an internal crossover, providing an incredibly wide 18 Hz to 19 kHz frequency response, allowing you to hear every detail of the mix. The V model of the SE535 offers a clear, see-through housing. The durable Kevlar™-reinforced cable that comes with the SE535s is strong enough to handle the traveling lifestyle, but in the unlikely event that an issue arises with your cable, it is easily replaceable, meaning you won't have to run out and buy a whole new set of IEMs if something happens to the cable.
- Dedicated dual woofers and a single tweeter per channel for spacious soundstage and rich bass.
- Internal crossover routes high and low frequencies for clarity across the audio spectrum.
- Sound isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise using included sound isolating sleeves.
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Formable wire with over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Durable Kevlar-reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360° rotation for comfortable fit.