The Shure Microflex MX418 is a fully adjustable supercardioid gooseneck microphone designed for podium and desktop use in speech, presentations, conferences, and more. The Microflex gooseneck microphone series offers the flexibility of removable capsules offering supercardioid (included), cardioid, and omnidirectional polar patterns. In addition, the Microflex series features high sensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges to provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Shock mount that provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Desk mount for lecterns, pulpits, or conference table surfaces