Absen Acclaim LED Video Walls offer fast and easy installation with either flown or wall mounted configurations. They have superior brightness and contrast with an ultra-long-life span of 100,000 hours. Offering a pixel pitch of 3.8 mm, the Acclaim series looks stunning at viewing distances of 18 feet or greater (Manufacture spec. is 12.5', CCI recommends an 18ft or greater viewing distance). If your viewing audience is under the recommended viewing distance to the LED Video wall the Acclaim series is available in finer pixel pitches of 2.5mm, 1.9mm or 1.5mm. Every Acclaim series LED video wall from CCI Solutions includes everything you need for a successful installation. Included with the system is documentation with specifications for power and weight along with general recommendations regarding installation, spare modules, power supplys, input cards, cables and the service tool. The Novastar VX4s processor, which is the processor with the wall, will ship to you pre-configured, allowing you plug and play operation right out of the box. Make sure you view our helpful training videos that will show you everything you need from start to finish. Contact us for pricing and lead-times for finer pixel pitch walls.
Benefits of LED Video Walls
- Look Better - LED video walls have unmatched brightness, contrast, and color compared to projection or display walls.
- Last Longer - Projectors last 5-7 years, LED video walls last 12-15 years, making LED video walls more cost effective over time
- Require Less Maintenance - No lamps, filters, or other parts to buy or change out every year. Your LED video wall comes with all the parts you need for it’s life, and will require minimal maintenance.
- More Flexible - Projection screens come in 16:9, 16:10, or 4:3 ratio where LED video walls can fit any aspect ratio you want.
- Install Cleaner - No more projectors (or fan noise) hanging in the middle of your room. LED video walls hang cleanly on your stage and when you turn them off, you don’t have a white screen drawing attention.