The Ace Backstage CSM-61 Series Choir Stick Microphone offers the ultimate performance of an overhead hanging choir mic in a totally portable configuration. The CSM-61 is a low profile, light weight, black, aluminum, space age alloy Stick mic and is 60". The Boom Stick places the microphone element ideally above and over any choir. This versatile Stick microphone mounts on any standard microphone stand with any standard taper-body mic stand clip. It is extremely stable and will not easily tip over. Two (2) Shure® pick-up pattern cartridge choices mean one will be right for your needs. Use the Choir Stick Microphones for children or adult groups on the stage steps, portable risers or anywhere.
The CSM-61 (60" long) Choir Stick Microphone features Shure's miniature electret condenser elements. The elements are then assembled into an ultra light weight aluminum boom shaft (.312" Dia.) for long reach, high performance microphone applications. The aluminum boom shafts are made from #6061 - T6 and have a thickness of .049". Each Stick microphone version is supplied with a Taper-Body Clutch Stand Mount and a U-U Clip ready for use with any standard microphone stand. The Shure Choir Stick Mic uses a miniature electret condenser microphone.
The Shure® series of Stick Mics are available with two interchangeable pick-up cartridges. Shure® pick-up cartridges include Cardioid (130°) and Supercardioid (115°). All Choir Stick Mics are designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, and other demanding sound pickup situations. The small-diameter gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning while maintaining a smooth, well contoured appearance. The Output Connection Power Module for the Shure® Stick microphone is an Integral 3-pin XLRM-type, phased with Phantom Power Requirements of 11-52V dc, 2.0mA typical and an Output Impedance EIA rated at 200 ohms. Includes:
Ace Backstage CSM-61SC Features:
- 1x CSM-61SC 60" Choir Stick Mic
- 1x Phantom Power Module
- 1x U-U Power Module Clip
- 1x Stand Mount Clip
- 1x Taper Body Clutch
- 1x 115° Supercardioid Element
- Low profile, lightweight, black aluminum space age alloy 40" and 60" boom sticks properly place the microphone element above and over any choir.
- Durable construction: Choir Stick Mic (#CSM) boom shafts are made from tough, alloy aluminum (#6061 - T6) that is .312 Diameter. The shafts are .049" thick.
- Flexible mounting: ACE Choir Stick Mics Mount on any standard microphone stand with any standard taper-body mic stand clip. Extremely stable and will not easily tip over.
- Versatile ellements: Use ACE Choir Stick Mics for all children and adult groups on the stage steps, portable risers, or anywhere. Great for use as a podium mic - without the podium
- Easy to modify for wireless applications: Internal re-wiring at ACE allows the CSM to work directly with your SHURE wireless transmitter.