NEW Bose DeltaQ array loudspeakers
Bose ShowMatch™ DeltaQ™ array loudspeakers feature the most versatile DeltaQ design, optimized for both permanent installations and portable applications, with field-changeable waveguides in compact enclosures that can form DeltaQ, constant-curvature, or "J-shape" line-array configurations. This versatility helps ensure the best possible sound quality for a given audience area and system budget.
- DeltaQ™ array technology — improves sound quality compared to conventional line-array loudspeakers by providing: 1) better horizontal coverage control to reduce unwanted wall reflections, 2) more vertical pattern choices to allow smaller arrays without coverage compromise, and 3) ability to change directivity or "Q" per array element for more consistent sound quality, with uniform front-to back coverage.
- Changeable 70° AND 100° waveguides ?includes both 70° and 100° waveguide panels to adjust horizontal coverage. Largest in class size provides superior coverage control and vocal clarity. Change single panel for asymmetrical patterns. Optional accessory 55° and 120°waveguides.
- Compact, portable enclosure — Versatile design allows both fixed install and portable applications, from small clubs and houses of worship to the largest performing arts centers and corporate AV productions.
- Tour-sound output level — 4x Bose EMB2S compression drivers, improved with more HF output, combined with 2x 8-inch maximum-performance woofers allow array output levels up to 145 dB SPL.
- 3-point "quick pin" rigging supports up to 24 boxes — Allows fast, easy setup for permanent installs, corporate AV rental, and medium-size tour-sound applications, with up to 24 full-range modules and 10:1 safety factor.
- Removable side rigging-guard/handle — high-strength, impact resistant assembly provides rigging guards and side handles for portable applications. Easily removed for permanent installs to reduce width from 31.2" to 29.8" (79.2 cm to 75.7 cm) and simplify visual design.
- ShowMatch SM5 module rigging adjusts for longer "throw" — 5° vertical modules allow adjustment of coverage overlap from 0 to 5 degrees to provide longer throw distance for large arrays.