The Tascam CD-RW901MKII is a professional CD recorder that uses a high-performance AKM audio codec and features gapless recording, analog and digital inputs, and more. This recorder uses the AKM AK4528VM codec, which features 24-bit AD/DA conversion for clean, clear sound quality with a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz +/-0.8dB. This high-performance codec captures audio with a wide dynamic range for optimal CD recording. The CD-RW901MKII also features balanced analog XLR inputs and outputs for use with pro audio equipment, such as analog consoles and summing mixers. AES/EBU connectivity is also included for use with digital mixers and processors.
This recorder is also capable of displaying the ISRC (International Standard Recording Code) during mastering and can check the data on a master disk after mastering. (The ISRC is an international standard code used for identifying specific sound recordings.) Features:
- L/R analog and digital input leveling that provides accurate level control
- Supported media: CD-R, CD-R-DA, CD-RW, CD-RW-DA
- High speed CD-RW Supports
- CD drive that supports playback of CD-DA and Data-CD
- Proprietary TEAC tray drive
- OPC (optimum power control) function: Adjust laser power for each disc type
- Fade-in/Fade-out recording function (1 to 30 seconds, 1 second increments)
- Sync recording function: Automatically start/stop recording at preset level (-24dB to -72dB, 6dB increments)
- Digital volume for adjusting recording level accurately (-8, 54.0dB to 18.0dB)
- Automatic track division: Automatically insert track division at preset condition
- Manual track division: Insert track division by manual operation
- Time track division: Automatically insert track division per preset interval (1 to 10 minutes, 1 minute increments)
Be sure to check out the user's manual for more instruction, features, and information!