The Community V2-3264 is a three-way, full-range loudspeaker system suitable for use in a wide variety of fixed installations. Featuring horn loaded midrange and high-frequency drivers, the V2-3264 provides improved pattern control over two-way designs, making it well suited when intelligibility and musical clarity prove challenging, such as in large, reverberant spaces. The 60° x 40° pattern provides tight, controlled coverage, particularly useful in rooms that are deeper than they are wide.
Extremely powerful with exceptionally low distortion, the V2-3264 is ideal for a variety of demanding applications. Trapezoidal design allows clustering with like units to form powerful arrays. Enclosure can be suspended from its M10 threaded rigging points using optional hardware available from Community, or installed using a third-party mounting device. Features a rotatable horn design for optimal dispersion in either vertical or horizontal mounting positions, as well as extended high frequency response, low distortion output, a tight, punchy bass response, and precise pattern control. The V2-3264 is a versatile performer for use in music and speech applications that require high quality, high power sound reinforcement at an affordable price.
- Suitable for a wide spectrum of fixed installations
- Horn loaded midrange & high-frequency drivers
- Improved pattern control over 2-way designs
- Extremely powerful with exceptionally low distortion
- 60° x 40° pattern for wide coverage
- Rotatable horn design
- Trapezoidal design (allows clustering to form powerful arrays)
- M10 threaded rigging points for suspension installation
- Extended high frequency response
- Low distortion output
- Tight, punchy bass response
- Precise pattern control