The Commercial Solutions Series CSS-H30 Paging Horn provides excellent voice range clarity for public address systems, announcement/paging, intercom, security, alarm and industrial applications. Designed for demanding environmental conditions, the CSS-H30 is highly weather resistant (IP-65 rated) so it can be used in either indoor or outdoor applications. The focused coverage pattern allows the horn to project the sound a farther distance than is the case with wider-coverage paging horns. Typical applications for this product are public access areas, warehouses, factories, schools, recreational facilities, commercial buildings, distribution centers, civic centers, and other commercial sound and protectivesignaling systems.
- Excellent voice range clarity for announcement and paging
- High sensitivity delivers high sound levels with minimal power amplification
- Focused 50° horizontal by 70° vertical coverage for long throw capability
- Phenolic diaphragm driver for outdoor durability and high reliability
- UL-registered 30-watt multi-tap transformer, with 8 ohm direct bypass
- Built-in high-pass filter enhances reliability by protecting against low frequency damage
- Highly weather-resistant, with stainless steel bracket and hardware