Martin Audio's CSX-LIVE 218 achieves the ultimate in subwoofer performance for the most demanding professional applications - delivering very high output levels and superb transient performance with minimal distortion. With an operating range of 35Hz-150Hz ± 3dB, it houses dual 18" long-excursion (460mm)/4" (100mm) voice coil drivers with water-resistant cones and triple roll surrounds. The design of the 18" drivers maximizes output while minimizing power compression and distortion, and the eight reflex ports have a large frontal area to reduce turbulent air noise at very high levels. With a prodigious maximum SPL capability of 143dB peak at 1 meter, the CSX-LIVE 218 is the ideal subwoofer for touring sound reinforcement, theatre and portable live sound applications - as well as premium installations - that require low frequency augmentation with low distortion at very high output levels.
A self-powered system, the CSX-LIVE 218 incorporates a ClassD amplifier, DSP and Dante™ digital audio networking - simplifying set-up, enhancing control and eliminating amplifier racks. The onboard amplifier delivers a total of 4000W peak output to the drivers, and its switched-mode power supply auto ranges to global mains voltages from 100 to 240V 50/60Hz.
- Dual-driver, self-powered subwoofer
- 2 x 18" (460mm) drivers with 4" (100mm) voice coils
- Very high output capability
- Onboard Class D amplification and DSP
- Dante™ Digital Audio networking
- Global mains operation with Power Factor Correction
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure with flying inserts
- IP24 rating option with rain cowl