The QSC RMX Power Amplifiers give you clean, dynamic power with the legendary QSC sound quality and reliability that pros depend on. The QSC RMX Power Amplifiers deliver unmatched performance at a new breakthrough price. QSC RMX Power Amplifiers - Muscular Power Plant
The power supply is the heart of the QSC RMX Power Amplifiers, converting raw AC power from the wall to clean DC for the audio circuitry. The QSC RMX Power Amplifier uses a powerful high-current toroidal transformer and ample filter capacitance to ensure generous energy reserves. This makes a critical difference in sound quality, allowing the amp to effortlessly punch out high level transients, even when driving abusive 2-ohm speaker loads. QSC RMX Power Amplifiers - Superior Performance
QSC RMX Power Amplifiers deliver true studio-quality sound. A full complementary output circuit using the highest-grade linear output devices delivers ultra-low distortion ( <0.05% THD) & a ruler-flat frequency response. SMT (Surface Mount Technology) triples small-signal component density, enabling QSC to pack up to 2400 watts of power in a chassis only 2 rack spaces and less than 16? deep. And unlike other designs, QSC RMX Power Amplifier output devices are direct-mounted to the heat sink for optimum thermal coupling and cooling. QSC RMX Power Amplifiers - Comprehensive Features
• The RMX Series is packed full of professional features that increase performance and flexibility:
• The RMX 1850HD provides improved thermal performance that gives you higher continuous power in 2 ohms stereo or 4 ohms bridged applications (a RMX 1850HD exclusive!)
• Independent defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion without sacrificing peak performance.
• Selectable low-frequency filters boost system response, protect speakers and ensure low-end tightness by more precisely matching the amplifier's range to the loudspeakers.
• Barrier strip, XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs plus Speakon and binding post outputs provide easy connections.
• Low-noise variable speed fans with rear-to-front air flow keep amplifiers and racks cool. QSC RMX Power Amplifiers - Proven Reliability
With over 30 years of building amplifiers for the largest touring companies and venues around the world, you can count on QSC's reputation for designing the most reliable amps available.
FEATURES • Compact size - up to 2400 watts in 2 rack spaces
• Professional quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC Power Amp designs
• High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
• Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
• Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
• Balanced 1/4" (6.3mm) TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs
• Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
• Front mounted gain controls for easy access
• Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
• Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
• 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract