Soundcraft Ui16 Features:
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone controlled digital mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, & Linux devices
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Legendary Harman signal processing from dbx®, Digitech®, & Lexicon®
- Fully recallable & remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, & noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, & compressor on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs & outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon® FX effects processors: Reverb, Delay, & Chorus
- Subgroups, mute groups, view groups, & more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes & security lockout
- 2-channel USB audio playback & recording
Soundcraft Ui16 packs a complete digital mixing system into a compact, road-rugged stagebox format with built-in Wi-fi and the ability to be controlled by any connected device via standard web browser - no apps, no OS limitations, no constraints on how or where you mix.
The Ui Series mixers feature cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the Ui12 and Ui16 each feature built-in Harman signal processing from dbx, DigiTech, and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2, DigiTech Amp Modeling, and more. Both models feature fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, plus 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on input channels.
Both mixers offer 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, and compressor on all outputs as well, with real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs. Built in are three dedicated Lexicon FX busses: Reverb, Delay, and Chorus. Mixer controls include subgroups, mute groups, and view groups, among others. The Ui Series mixers feature full show/snapshot recallability with channel recall safes, while security lockout features allow customization of device access to only specific functions and mixes if needed. Both mixers also offer independent network interfaces on board for simultaneous control by Wi-Fi and Ethernet, plus a floor-ready rugged chassis for live applications.
The Ui16 boasts eight XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi-Z/instrument inputs, and a stereo RCA line input. A two-channel USB media player is included, with four balanced XLR Aux outputs, two 1/4-inch headphone outputs with level control, and balanced stereo XLR and 1/4-inch main outputs. Two-channel USB audio playback is compatible with MP3, WAV, and AIFF formats, and 2-channel USB record direct-to-memory devices functionality is possible as well. The Ui16 also has an HDMI display connection output.