If you've ever found yourself wanting greater clarity and control from your monitor mixes, or to reduce your stage volume levels, then an in-ear monitoring system is one of the best investments you can make. However, an in-ear monitor system only performs as well as the actual in-ear monitors plugged into the system, and that's where Ultimate Ears and their custom balanced armature UE Pro Series of in-ear monitors comes in. Balanced armature drivers were originally used primarily in hearing aids, but because of their incredible efficiency and compact design, they've found new life being utilized for in-ear monitors. Unlike dynamic driver in-ear monitors, balanced armature systems do not displace air to generate sound, meaning they don't require a vent to move air, which provides superior isolation for greater hearing protection.
- Quad balanced armature driver design, with two low and two mid/high drivers with a 3-way crossover network
- Dual bore sound channel design ensures maximum phase coherence between drivers
- Universal 1/8" headphone jack connector is compatible with all in-ear systems or media players/mobile devices
- Offers -26 dB of ambient stage noise isolation for excellent hearing protection
- Includes a personalized carrying case and cleaning tool