The QSC KLA181 Active Subwoofer is the perfect partner for the KLA12 12" 2-way speaker to create a KLA line array system. The KLA181 offers an 18" LF driver in a compact wood cabinet powered by a highly efficient, 1,000 watt power amp module for powerful and accurate low end. QSC's efficient amp design enables up to five KLA models (any combination of KLA12 and KLA181) to be driven off of a single 15 amp, 120 volt electrical circuit.
KLA loudspeakers incorporate QSC's DEEP™ DSP algorithm - providing extended bass response by actively managing potentially damaging low-frequency transients. GuardRail™ circuitry protection which prevents the amplifier module from unnatural and destructive clipping. As an energy saving feature, the Auto Standby mode automatically engages after five minutes of inactivity but upon resumption of audio signal, the power module on the KLA will awaken instantly for immediate output. In addition, the QSC KLA181 has a polarity switch for low frequency directivity control.
- 1,000 watt power module
- 18" ported subwoofer
- High acoustic output (135 dB SPL peak)
- Frequency range down to 33 Hz (-10 dB)
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- powerCON Input and Thru connections
- Threaded pole-cup receptacle for free-standing applications
- Suspension made possible via M10 fittings or KLA12AF Array Frame
- Integrated threaded pole mount supports up to two KLA12 enclosures
Be sure to check out the brochure and video for more information!