Ace Backstage Microphone Hanger Slug made of delrin® polymer allows you to hang almost any microphone from a cable end and point it in any direction. The Microphone Hanger Slug permits a standard microphone stand mount clip to be attached near the end of a hanging cable and the microphone to be clipped in place. The cable is clamped to the slug with a cable tie allowing the cable above to come to a normal relaxed position. This permits the adjustment of the microphone side-to-side movements (yaw) by turning the microphone clip on the slug without twisting the cable above the slug... the microphone will stay exactly where it is pointed.
- Overhead microphone applications; Over choirs, orchestras, audiences etc...
- Made for permanent installations
- Quick and easy set-up of hanging microphones
- Allows the hanging cable to find its permanent set position
- Positive indexing side-to-side (yaw) and up and down (pitch)