ADJ's 12PX HEX (ADJ-12PXHEX) LED Par fixture with 30° beam angle produces wide washes and smooth color mixing from twelve 12W Hex LEDs (6-in-1: RGBWA+UV). This versatile stage lighting luminaire with an all metal housing has multiple orientation options and runs cool, ideal for architectural environments that require close proximity to people. Control this fixture with Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote (sold separately), operate it via a DMX controller (3 " 5 pin DMX connectors), or utilize the unit's built in programs with 63 built-in color macros. Great for uplighting or stage washes, this professional LED par sports a digital display and flicker-free operation for use with video applications.
- Intelligently designed, patent pending power " DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Scissor yoke + rubber feet allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
- All metal black exterior housing
ADJ is part of a global enterprise, ADJ Group, that includes five companies: ADJ, Elation Professional Lighting, Acclaim Lighting, American Audio and Global Truss. A pioneer in lighting technology for over three decades, ADJ Group has earned an international reputation for quality, reliability and value. While adhering to the strictest quality standards and philosophy of innovation, they have built an impressive client list by always putting the customer first.