If your stage is lacking in white light coverage, the American DJ Flat Par TW12 gives you the ability to add a wide range of white color temperatures ranging from warm yellow-amber hues reminiscent of tungsten fixtures to super-cool blue-white hues. This fixture gives you a greater ability to more effectively balance the color temperature on your stage, allowing performers skin tones and wardrobes to better stand out.
Flat Par TW12 is equipped with (12) 5 Watt tri-white 3-in-1 warm white, cool white, and amber LEDs and a 40° beam angle to provide consistently wide wash output. It also comes with 0 - 100% electronic dimming, LED pulse and strobe effects, and can be operated with its 4-button LCD control panel on the rear of the fixture or via its 3-pin DMX connector. American DJ has also outfitted the Flat Par TW12 with a scissor yoke and rubber feet for flexible positioning, whether it's hung from a stand or truss or placed on the ground for uplighting. It also comes with an included gel frame to add diffusion filters to the fixture to create even wider washes.
American DJ Flat Par TW12 Features:
- 60 Watt dynamic white LED flat par with (12) 5 Watt 3-in-1 warm white, cool white, amber LEDs
- TRI LEDs eliminate color shadows when mixing dynamic white LEDs
- Includes LED pulse and strobe effects
- Electronic dimming 0 - 100%
- 40° beam angle
- 4-button DMX digital display on rear panel
- Optional RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
- 7 DMX Modes: 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-, and 7-channel modes