The Atlas Sound MS-10CE is an all-purpose ebony finished stand featuring durable tubing, the famous Atlas Sound® wearproof clutch, and a 10" dia. die cast circular base. The three-piece clutch provides positive locking control and is able to withstand years of stage and studio handling. The base features edge concentrated weight distribution and is equipped with rubber pads to absorb shock and protect floor surfaces. The 5/8" and 7/8" dia. tubing is fully adjustable with a vertical extension ranging from 35" to 63". Tubing is manufactured of cold rolled steel and terminates in the industry standard 5/8" - 27 thread suitable for microphone clamps and accessories. Top and bottom lock-nut rings are included for versatile and secure positioning. The MS-10CE design is finished in ebony epoxy to eliminate reflections caused by high-intensity lighting and withstand regular positioning and transportation.
Please note that while this stand is priced individually, it must be ordered in groups of four. For more information on this and other products, please contact our expert Sales Team at 1-800-562-6006 or email@example.com!
- Available in Choice of Chrome or Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy Finish
- Economical, Industry Standard Floor Stands Suitable for a Variety of Applications
- Edge-Concentrated, One-Piece Circular Base Ensures Maximum Stability
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Wearproof, Three-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment