The Audix MB5055 MicroBoom System in Black is a 50" high-output gooseneck cardioid condenser microphone. This overhead choir microphone is designed for clean sound pick-up and versatile positioning. The MB5055 is recommended for audio engineers and performers alike in concert venues, houses of worship, or live stage applications. The MB5055 features the M1255B cardioid miniature condenser microphone attached to the lightweight carbon fiber rod and flexible metal gooseneck. This overhead choir microphone yields efficient and stable positioning while also maintaining a sleek appearance. Additionally, the high-output capsule allows for lower gain settings at the microphone preamp.
The shielded internal cable included with this mic minimizes RFI and terminates to its mini-XLR connection at the base. The mic stand adapter also included allows easy attachment to any preferred microphone stand. The MB5055 microphone supplies a windscreen to reduce noise from wind or breathing. The MB5055 includes the 25' mini-XLR to standard XLR mic cable.
- Clean, professional appearance
- Portable, easy to position
- 1 x Carbon Fiber Boom (50")
- 1 x Microphone (M1250B , M1250BHC, M1255B or M1255BHC)
- 1 x Clutch Assembly
- 1x Windscreen
- 1 x High quality 25' XLRm -mini-XLRf shielded mic cable
- Polar Pattern Cardioid / Hypercardioid (MB5050-HC)
- Frequency Response of 50 Hz - 19 kHz
- Impedance of 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity of 10 mv / Pa @ 1k