The Audio-Technica ATW-1301 is a digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless microphone system composed of a rackmount receiver chassis with rackmount adapters, receiver unit with mounting brackets, RJ12 cable, AC adapter, and UniPak transmitter. It operates on the 2.4 GHz ISM band and is used to capture audio for applications such as live stage, theater, DJ setups, and more. System 10 PRO features a half-rack chassis for mounting one or two receiver units; however, receiver units can be released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328' away) via Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis or 10 receiver units can be linked using an RJ12 cable, creating a multi-channel system with up to 10 channels.
Other features include an easy-to-read display on each transmitter and receiver unit for quick setup, clear and natural-quality sound, and three levels of diversity (frequency, time, and space). Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two allocated frequencies, Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots, and Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit, to help maximize signal integrity.
- Components: ATW-RC13 chassis, rackmount adapters, ATW-RU13 receiver, mounting brackets, RJ12 cable, AC adapter, & ATW-T1001 UniPak transmitter
- Digital 24-bit / 48 kHz wireless operation for high-quality sound & dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range completely free from TV interference
- 3 levels of diversity assurance: Frequency, Time, & Space
- Power/Mute/Battery indicator shows operation & battery status
- Permanently attached transmitter antenna
- Up to 5 chassis or 10 receiver units can be linked with RJ12 cable, creating a multi-channel system with up to 10 channels
- Easy-to-read display, quick setup, clear & natural sound
- 3 levels of diversity: Frequency, Time, & Space