Audio-Technica ATW-1302 System Features:
- Components: ATW-T1002 handheld transmitter, ATW-RC13 receiver, & ATW-RC13 chassis
- Operates on 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality & dependable performance
- Receiver units dock in chassis or mount remotely (up to 328' away) via Ethernet cable
- Up to 5 chassis (10 receiver units) can be linked & used simultaneously
- Each receiver can pair with up to 10 transmitters, for instant switching between different transmitter configurations
- Chassis' system ID display shows RF signal level, system ID, transmitter battery level, & system link status
- Automatic frequency selection
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, & setup
- 3 levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Ground-lift switch to eliminate audible hum from ground loops
The Audio-Technica ATW-1302 is a digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless microphone system that operates on the 2.4 GHz ISM band and is used to capture audio for applications such as live stage, theater, DJ setups, and more. It includes the ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic unidirectional mic transmitter, ATW-RU13 receiver unit, and ATW-RC13 rackmount receiver chassis.
System 10 PRO features a half-rack chassis for mounting one or two receiver units; however, receiver units can be released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328' away) via Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis or 10 receiver units can be linked using an RJ12 cable, creating a multi-channel system with up to 10 channels. Other features include an easy-to-read display on each transmitter and receiver unit for quick setup, clear and natural-quality sound, and three levels of diversity (frequency, time, and space). Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two allocated frequencies, Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots, and Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit to help maximize signal integrity.