The Audio-Technica ATW-1312 is a digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless microphone system that operates on the 2.4 GHz ISM band and is used to capture audio for applications such as houses of worship, live stage, theater, and more. It includes one ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic unidirectional mic transmitter, one ATW-T1001 UniPak bodypack transmitter, two ATW-RU13 receiver units, and ATW-RC13 rackmountable receiver chassis.
System 10 PRO features a half-rack chassis for mounting one or two receiver units; however, receiver units can be released from the chassis and mounted remotely up to 328 feet away via an Ethernet cable, making the System 10 PRO an ideal choice for large venue setups! Up to five chassis or 10 receiver units can be linked using an RJ12 cable, to create a multi-receiver system with up to 10 channels of digital wireless audio transmission. Other features of Audio-Technica's System 10 PRO include an easy-to-read display on each transmitter and receiver unit for quick setup, clear and natural sound quality, and three levels of diversity (frequency, time, and space). Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two allocated frequencies, Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots, and Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit to help maximize signal integrity.
- Components: ATW-RC13 chassis, rackmount adapters, 2 ATW-RU13 receivers, mounting brackets, RJ12 cable, AC adapter, 1 ATW-T1001 UniPak bodypack transmitter, and 1 ATW-T1002 dynamic handheld microphone transmitter
- Digital 24-bit / 48 kHz wireless operation for high-quality sound & dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range completely free from TV interference
- 3 levels of diversity assurance: Frequency, Time, & Space
- Power/Mute/Battery indicator shows operation & battery status
- Permanently attached transmitter antenna
- Up to 5 chassis or 10 receiver units can be linked with RJ12 cable, creating a multi-channel system with up to 10 channels
- Easy-to-read display, quick setup, clear & natural sound
- 3 levels of diversity: Frequency, Time, & Space