The Audio-Technica ATW-A54P is a pair of UHF (541-567 MHz) powered dipole antennas that provide effective signal pickup for diversity UHF wireless systems where longer antenna runs are required. Designed for temporary or permanent installation, these antennas are powered by 12 volts provided on the antenna cable by the associated receiver or antenna distribution system. An internal gain-setting switch permits selection of +10 or +4 dB operation. Screw-terminal connections in the antennas are designed for use with RG58-type or RG8-type RF transmission cables.
- 2 UHF (541-567 MHz) powered dipole antennas
- Effective signal pickup for diversity UHF wireless systems requiring longer antenna runs
- For temporary or permanent installation
- Powered by 12V from receiver / distribution system cable
- Internal gain-setting switch for +10 or +4 dB operation
- Screw-terminal connections for use with RG58 or RG8 type RF transmission cables