The Audio-Technica XLRW input cable is a 3-pin XLRF connector to locking 4-pin connector for use between a dynamic low-impedance microphone (or battery-operated condenser microphone) and AT UniPak® bodypack wireless transmitter.
- 3-pin XLRF to locking 4-pin connector
- Use between dynamic low-impedance mic (or battery-run condenser mic) & UniPak transmitter
- Engineered for max signal transfer & minimum loss
- Heavy-duty construction & state-of-the-art professional connectors
- Length: 29.5" (0.75m)
- Connect your favorite dynamic handheld microphone to any Audio-Technica UniPak™ bodypack transmitter