The M1255B is a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp, detachable cable and is designed with very high sensitivity for distance miking. Applications include ceiling mount or table mount for conferencing, hanging choir miking, location recording, audience or room miking. The M1255B has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices and is equipped with a cardioid capsule.
Unit is also available with hypercardioid, omni or shotgun capsules. Microphone has unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications and is available with a variety of clips and accessories for musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences and presentations.
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high SPL handling
- 3 year warranty