If you're looking to add software-based control to your lighting system, but you still need access to physical controls such as faders and programmable buttons, the Avolites Titan Mobile is your answer. This USB-powered software controller connects to your laptop and offers powerful and intuitive control over Avolites' Titan control software, which allows you to produce a fully-featured moving light control system without breaking a sweat!
Titan Mobile is compact enough to take with you anywhere but still loaded with enough capabilities for your most complex shows. Plus, any show that you program on the Titan Mobile is easily transferrable to any other Titan console without restrictions, and vice versa. It comes equipped with 10 precision playback faders with assignable controls, 20 direct access workspaces, macros, and executors, four physical 5-pin DMX outputs, and up to 16 outputs over ArtNet or streaming ACN for a total of 8192 possible channels! Titan Mobile also supports Titan Network Processors for DMX expansion up to 64 universes, so you can easily set up huge shows with a Titan-based system.
Avolites' Titan lighting control software is one of the premier software systems available today. It includes powerful tools which are always available at a moment's notice while using the Titan Mobile controller. Titan features a simple user interface that's easy enough for beginners to use, but don't let that simple interface fool you, because there's tons of power under the hood that veteran professionals will appreciate. Plus, if you're ever in need of some helpful guidance, there are context sensitive help sections that will guide you through how to properly set up any part of the show you're editing.
Avolites Titan Mobile Features:
- 10 playbacks with assignable controls
- 20 direct access workspaces, macros, and executors
- 4 physical DMX, up to 16 over ArtNet or sACN - 8192 channels
- Supports Titan Net Processors for DMX expansion up to 64 universes
- Customize your setup to your needs, all-in-one touchscreen PC, laptop, or rack mount solutions
- Three metal shaft optical encoders offer luxurious precision
- MIDI support for MIDI Notes and MIDI Timecode
- Expand your control surface through wings, DMX In or MIDISupport for up to 2 touchscreens
- USB powered, no need for mains connection
- Requires Windows PC for operation