An intuitive and cost-effective way to get software-based control over your lighting setup, Avolites' Titan One DMX USB dongle allows you to output one line of DMX with the full functionality of Avolites Titan Software. Using Titan Software gives you access to powerful features such as Pixelmapper, Quicksketch, Media Clip Select, Attribute Control-Blades, and ShapeGenerator, and when used with the Titan One dongle, you have unlimited usage of all Titan Software features so you don't have to worry about any interruptions while programming or playing back your show.
Avolites' Titan lighting control software is one of the premier software systems available today. It includes the powerful tools listed above, all of which are always available at a moment's notice while using the Titan One dongle. Titan features a simple user interface that's easy enough for beginners to use, but don't let that simple interface fool you, there's tons of power under the hood that veteran professionals will appreciate. Plus, if you're ever in need of some helpful guidance, there are context sensitive help sections that will guide you through how to properly set up any part of the show you're editing.
Avolites Titan One Features:
- Cost effective solution for houses of worship and install markets
- 10 pageable playbacks, 60 pages
- Unique interface for best user experience
- Single DMX output
- Dedicated cue stack control
- Touchscreen support
- Onboard immediate context sensitive help for whenever you need a little assistance
- Technician's Tools: Test, address, and fault find your rig from backstage. Titan One provides a full functionality diagnostic tool
- Allows you to edit on the move and then run the performance from any Titan system
- Fully networkable with any Titan product