The EUROLIVE B207MP3 features Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies in a great sounding system that weighs considerably less than most active speakers. Provides 150 watts with the ability to link additional active loudspeaker systems via the THRU socket. Built-in 4-channel mixer accepts XLR, TRS and RCA inputs, plus channel 2 features a switchable instrument-ready input with no DI required, while a dedicated 3-band EQ (Low/Mid/High) provides simple, yet effective tonal control.
- Multi-purpose, 150W, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences, and home recording studio, etc.
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Class-D amplifier technology features power, sonic performance, and is super-lightweight
- 6.5" (16.51cm) premium-quality, full-range driver for excellent sound performance
- Ultra-low noise 4-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- 3 invisible Mic preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3, CD, etc.
- XLR 'through' connector with mic / line switch for linking more B207MP3s
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption
- Super-tough, impact-resistant transport case with integrated top carry handle
- 3-year warranty program through Behringer