The Dl100 features a ¼ " LINK jack to send signals to on-stage amplifiers. Its switchable built-in attenuation pad can handle input levels up to +50 dB. Includes a superior ground-lift switch to eliminate ground loop issues and Behringer's OT-1 output transformer for pristine signal transfer.
Plug into the DI100's balanced ¼ ”TRS or XLR input and send signals to console via the balanced XLR output. Plug in guitar or bass amp's speaker output into the DI100, which can handle ratings of up to 3,000 Watts, and still deliver a perfect signal.
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response via OT-1 transformer
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +50 dB
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- ¼” TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable aluminum case
- Stackable oversized rubber corners