The Europower EP4000 from Behringer is a professional-quality rack mount stereo power amplifier designed for installed applications. The rugged all-steel chassis houses a high-current toroidal transformer and Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors for rock-solid reliability and an ultra-high transient response.
The rear panel of the unit has both XLR and 1/4" inputs, and Speakon and Binding Post outputs, allowing you to connect to virtually any sound system. The system has rear-to-front ventilation to keep the components cool. Protection circuitry protects the unit against overheating and DC overload.
The amplifier also has independent limiters to prevent distortion, front-panel gain controls for each channel, selectable LF filters to reduce hum, and LED lights for monitoring power, signal, and clip status. Behringer EP4000 Features:
- Professional-quality rackmount stereo power amplifier for installed applications
- All-steel chassis for a long lifespan
- High-current toroidal transformer and Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors provide terrific reliability and high transient response
- XLR and 1/4" input connectors
- Speakon and touch-proof Binding Post outputs
- Rear-to-Front ventilation system with air filter for cool, reliable operation
- Built-in protection circuitry guards against overheating and DC overload
- Power, Signal, and Clip LEDs for easy monitoring
- Front-panel gain control knobs
- Independent limiters on each channel to prevent overload and distortion
- Selectable LF filters remove hum and other distracting low-frequency sounds