The iNUKE NU1000DSP Stereo Power Amplifier with DSP/USB (150W/Channel @ 8 Ohms) from Behringer offers high-quality audio and excellent efficiency in a compact and durable design. The amplifier has an ultra-lightweight and sturdy 2RU metal chassis that fits into any standard 19" equipment rack. Terrifically versatile, it can operate in stereo, dual mono, or bridged mono modes. High-Density, Class-D circuitry offers terrific reliability and audio performance, and it provides cool operation with near-zero thermal buildup.
The rear panel features XLR/TRS combo inputs as well as twist-lock Speakon outputs for wide compatibility with a variety of sound systems and devices. A built-in subwoofer/satellite crossover provides even more flexibility. Detented and illuminated gain controls allow precise level setting, even in dimly lit areas. "Zero-Attack" limiters provide the maximum output level with reliable overload protection. Pprotection circuitry for DC, LF, and thermal overload protects the amp and your speakers.
The amplifier also has high-performance DSP and 24-bit/96kHz converters to deliver fantastic signal integrity and wide dynamic range. The DSP section offers delay, crossover, EQ, and dynamics processing. The security settings are lockable to prevent unwanted changes. The unit has a front-panel USB port that allows setup, control, and monitoring from a computer with Behringer's downloadable remote software. The amplifier's LCD display offers a convenient way to perform setup and adjustment tasks without a computer.
The amplifier has precise 4-segment signal and limit LED indicators to monitor performance visually. The back-to-front ventilation system keeps internal components cool and prevents thermal buildup for consistent, reliable operation. The switch-mode power supply has an ultra-efficient design to provide noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption. Behringer NU1000DSP Features:
- Ultra-lightweight and sturdy 2RU metal chassis (fits any standard 19" equipment rack)
- Operates in stereo, dual mono, or bridged mono modes
- High-Density, Class-D circuitry for terrific reliability, audio performance, and cool operation
- Rear panel with XLR/TRS combo inputs and twist-lock Speakon outputs
- Built-in subwoofer/satellite crossover
- Detented and illuminated gain controls
- "Zero-Attack" limiters for maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Protection circuitry for DC, LF, and thermal overload on amp and speakers
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96kHz converters
- DSP section for delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), and dynamics processing
- Lockable security settings to prevent unwanted changes
- Front panel USB port allowing setup, control, and monitoring from a computer with Behringer's downloadable remote software
- LCD display that offers convenient task setup and adjustment without a computer
- Precise 4-segment signal and limit LED indicators for visually monitoring performance
- Back-to-front ventilation system
- Switch-mode power supply