The Behringer iSTUDIO iS202 iPad Docking Station is the perfect music production tool for both home studio and live recording. So much more than just a convenient way to recharge your iPad, iSTUDIO lets you create, produce and perform music using your favorite audio gear and musical instruments. iSTUDIO also includes two phantom-powered Mic/Line inputs (one switchable for Hi-Z inputs such as electric guitar or bass, no DI required), so you can use studio-grade condenser mics for stunningly professional results.
iSTUDIO makes it easy to unleash your creative spirit, giving you access to iPad's powerful internal processor, touch-screen interface and vast array of available apps. With the iSTUDIO and your iPad, you can record, perform, or craft and create music in virtually any situation or location. A convenient onboard MIDI USB interface allows the transfer of MIDI data to and from your iPad for even more creative possibilities. iSTUDIO bridges the gap between your instruments and professional audio devices, creating a dynamically creative environment that will continue to grow as even more apps become available.
The iSTUDIO features two combination XLR - 1/4" inputs, each with its own Gain control and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones. These inputs will accept analog signals from virtually any piece of audio gear including amps, mixers and external preamps. A guitar or electric bass can be connected directly to the iSTUDIO thanks to the built-in Hi-Z switch, enabling performers to play, perform and record straight into amplifier- and FX-modeling apps. We've also included a stereo Aux Input, allowing you to connect a wide range of line-level sources, even a turntable perfect for DJs or for archiving your precious vinyl collection.
iStudio provides balanced stereo 1/4" TRS outputs for connecting to your studio monitors, PA systems and much more. Musicians can monitor tracks via dual independently controllable phones outputs, equipped with our adjustable direct monitoring controls for the ideal balance between incoming and playback signals. Two footswitch connectors are available for application-defined remote control of input selection and an expression pedal. If video is part of your production, iSTUDIO's RCA composite connector works with all standard video projectors, as well as most television and computer monitors. Behringer iSTUDIO iS202 Features:
- Complete and high-quality Music Studio for Apple iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad
- Connect your microphones, instruments and audio sources to virtually any audio/MIDI app
- Optional battery operation for mobile applications (batteries not included)
- Attach to any standard mic, music or drum stand via mounting bracket (P16-MB not included)
- Core Audio/MIDI compatible for use with any iOS App
- Versatile I/O functionality with adjustable headphone output and direct monitoring control
- Separate Video output for connecting your iPad to TVs and projectors
- Standard MIDI I/O plus USB-to-host connectors for ultimate MIDI connectivity
- iPad powering and battery charging via the iSTUDIO dock
- Ergonomic design layout all control elements on top panel with headphone connector on front
- Slide-in access for mating with iPad dock connector suitable for iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad
- Universal switch-mode power supply with country-specific wall socket adapter included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany