The KXD12 is a bi-amplified 600-watt keyboard and electronic drum amplifier, as well as a 4-channel PA system in one compact, easy to transport package.
System includes a 12" LF speaker, a 1" HF driver and 4 independent stereo channels, each with separate volume and FX send controls. An XLR mic input provides direct connection of a dynamic microphone, a stereo AUX input for connecting an MP3 player, and a headphone output for quiet practicing. The KXD12 also features a Klark Teknik effects processor with 100 presets, a FBQ Feedback Detection System and built-in stereo 7-band graphic EQ.
- True bi-amping amplifier design delivers dedicated power for LF and HF drivers
- Class-D amplifier technology
- World-famous, British engineered 12'' TURBOSOUND speaker and 1'' driver
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Full 4-channel stereo operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Dedicated 7-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- Balanced stereo XLR DI with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level, Master Volume, Phones level and Shape switch
- Link in and outputs allow combining two KXD-amps for true stereo operation
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- 3-year warranty program through Behringer