The NEKKST K5 Bi-Amped 5" Studio Monitor with iOS Application from Behringer was designed by Keith R. Klawitter, known for his great sounding studio monitors. The K5 monitor embodies great technology and inspired artistic design.
To facilitate easy calibration, Keith created built-in remote control capability and an iOS App, so you can adjust the K5 monitor's acoustic characteristics right from your seat via your iPhone or iPad. This studio monitor provides a true image of your mix, without coloration or distortion.
Another advantage of this NEKKST studio monitor is the ability to download models of iconic studio monitors as well as the listening environments of world-class producers and recording artists, all of which are controllable directly from your iPad or iPhone.
The K5 monitor also features Bluetooth connectivity; so when you finish your session and want to relax, you can stream music directly from a Bluetooth-enabled device.
Behringer K5 Features:
- Ultra-linear and DSP-controlled 100W studio monitor
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK
- iOS App with selection of famous monitor models and preferred artist listening environments
- Bluetooth mode for wireless streaming of stereo audio
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for optimal sound reproduction
- Ultra-high resolution, 1" silk dome tweeter for optimal sound reproduction
- Long-throw 5" woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Ultimate dispersion characteristics and extremely large sweet zone from advanced wave guide technology
- USB input to directly connect digital audio sources
- 2 analog inputs featuring XLR, TRS, and RCA connectors to be used simultaneously with USB source
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low- and high-frequency overload protection
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-density fiberglass enforced composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- Planet Earth power supply for maximum flexibility (100 to 240V), noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life