The Behringer X32 Compact delivers all the power and flexibility of the X32 console in a slightly smaller package. The X32 Compact is ideal for any smaller venue, church or theater that may not need as many local inputs or motorized faders. The mic preamps found in the X32 Compact are based on a genuine MIDAS design, which are renowned for their high fidelity digital consoles. Ultimate connectivity remains the battle cry of the X32 Compact with its 40 inputs, 25 buses, 16 programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps, FireWire and USB 2.0 recording capability. This system grows with your needs. The entire X32 family is designed to be scalable through the powerful AES50 ports built right in. Connect the S16 digital snakes to these inputs to add an additional 16 mic preamps to your setup. The X32 Compact proves that you can have your cake and eat it too. The X32 Compact is a smaller alternative to the flagship X32 without sacrificing any of the core features or benefits.
Tons of I/O Options
Unlike a lot of other digital mixers that will cost you an arm and a leg, the Behringer X32 Compact is an amazing value. With up to 40 inputs and 25 busses the X32 Compact is extremely robust in its I/O options. The X32 Compact has an easy to understand layout, perfect for anyone new to digital mixing consoles. 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control. Additionally, the X32 Compact features 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic.
Powerful "Channel Strip" Offers Quick Access to Inputs
The dedicated channel strip section puts 17 backlit buttons and 13 rotary controls with LED-collars right at your fingertips for adjustment of each channel's gain, compressor and 4-band parametric EQ. Additionally, each input and output channel strip features its own color backlit 128x64 graphic LCD, which provides vital channel information at-a-glance.
Ready for Expansion with Behringer Personal Monitors and Digital Snakes
When you are ready to expand, Behringer offers some amazing add-ons. Paired with the Behringer S16 stage box, a single CAT5 cable from FOH to the stage can receive up to 48 channels of audio input and deliver all bus outputs, along with 16 individual monitor feeds for Behringer's P16 personal monitoring system.
Behringer X32 Compact Features:
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge — no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, including new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany