The Behringer X Air XR18 is an 18-input, rackmountable stage box unit with 16 programmable Midas-designed microphone preamps, two hi-Z inputs, Behringer's renowned X32 effects rack, a 100-band Real Time Analyzer on all channel and bus EQs, an 18 x 18 USB interface, and integrated Wi-Fi, all in a convenient rackmount chassis. Just add mics, and you've got everything you need to mix a live show and record pristine multitrack straight to your DAW. The Behringer XR18 gives you a whole new way to mix.
The XR18 comes with an integrated Wifi module for direct control of your mixers functions without the need to setup and configure an external router. The XR18 gives you the freedom to focus on your mix, while allowing you to move about the venue to experience what every part of the audience is hearing. Plus you can adjust live monitor wedges from the artists perspective or better yet, let them mix their own IEMs and floor monitors via their own tablets.
The incredibly fast and comprehensive 18 x 18 channel, bi-directional USB interface makes the XR18 an amazingly powerful digital mixing solution for recording directly to your iPad or PC. Dial in the perfect monitoring mix with effects and zero-latency, while sending up to 16 microphone signals and the keyboard players MIDI notes to your DAW for recording.
Behringer X Air XR18 Features:
- iPad/Android tablet controlled 12-input digital mixer for studio and live applications
- 16 award-winning Midas-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-in tri-mode Wi-Fi router for direct operation — no need for external routers
- Dugan-style auto-mixing automatically changes microphone gain sharing
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for recording on iPad etc.
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring four stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQs
- UltraNet connectivity for Behringer's P-16 personal monitoring system
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- Six aux buses and main LR with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- Six XLR aux outputs and two XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40-bit floating point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android, Windows/Mac/Linux apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN, or Wi-Fi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (including Mackie Control protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-year warranty program
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany