Blizzard Lighting's Motif™ Vignette (BLZ-MOTIFVIGNTB) LED batten-style fixture features eighteen 10 watt quad-color (RGB+Warm White) LEDs with and estimated 100,000 hours lifespan. The warm-white compares with cool white by generating the warmth of tungsten filament fixtures and increases the CRI of this luminaire. Silent running and convection cooled, the Motif is ideal for video and other sound-sensitive applications - the cast aluminum housing acts as a natural heat sink. This intuitive and easy-to-use fixture can be operated with the onboard LED panel and comes with a IR remote that controls 3/4/5/7 or 10-channels of DMX. With water-tight internal gaskets, tempered glass and 3-pin XLR Input/Output the Motif achieves an IP65 rating, capable of being temporarily installed in outdoor architectural settings.
- Exceptional color mixing from 18 × 10-watt quad-color LEDs
- Advanced heat-sink Design for zero fan noise
- Multiple built-in color presets and auto programs
- User adjustable program speed & fade Times
- 0-100% Variable electronic dimmer
- Variable electronic strobe
- Durable cast aluminum housing and mounting brackets
- Tempered glass lens and watertight internal gaskets
- Easy-to-use 4-button LED control panel menu
- USITT DMX-512 (3/4/5/7 and 10-channels)
- 3-pin Input/Output
Blizzard Lighting creates market leading professional lighting equipment for installation, production and touring. Since their beginning in 2010, they have delivered professional lighting to a myriad of performers and technicians at great price points. As professional musicians, lighting designers, roadies, and techs, they make reliable products ingeniously designed specifically with the end user in mind. Based out of Wisconsin, the Blizzard crew imbue love, care, and quality into each and every Blizzard Lighting product.