Bose's ArenaMatch Utility AMU208 (BSE-AMU208B) Small-Format Foreground/Fill Loudspeaker utilizes the EMB2S compression driver for consistent sound in zone-fill coverage and high-SPL foreground loudspeaker applications. The IP55 weather rating ensures high level, intelligible sound in outdoor areas. These loudspeakers provides wide, even coverage with a 90° x 60° constant-directivity high-frequency horn, 70 Hz - 16 kHz frequency response, 126 dB peak SPL, and they support the lowest vocal ranges with two Bose LF8 8-inch woofer. Unobtrusively designed, the ArenaMatch Utility AMU208 provide excellent audio and a similar tonal balance to ArenaMatch array modules but in a compact form factor.
- Deploy as zone-fill to support ArenaMatch arrays systems, delivering powerful, intelligible sound and ensuring consistent tonal balance with EMB2S compression drivers in every speaker
- Deploy to provide high-level foreground music in any outdoor venue
- Install outdoors with an IP55 weather rating, three-layer stainless steel grille, water-resistant woofer cone coating, industrial polyurethane exterior coating, and molded cover to protect inputs
- Adapt to a variety of configurations — all models ship standard with 70/100V transformer inputs and passive crossover with optimized filters for each transducer for more consistent frequency and polar response
- Streamline the design process by combining with complementary Bose Professional products, such as PowerMatch amplifiers and ControlSpace DSPs
- Provide wide, even coverage with 90° x 60° constant-directivity high-frequency horn, which can be rotated for horizontal or vertical installation
- Perform in the most demanding applications with 70 Hz – 16 kHz frequency response and 126 dB maximum peak SPL
- Support lowest vocal range with 2x Bose LF8 8-inch woofers featuring a 2-inch extended-excursion voice coil, which extends response to 70 Hz
Bose has a passion for doing things that are better. They apply the highest level of scientific inquiry and invention to the discovery of new concepts and the development of new products. They create experiences for their customers that are enlightening, unique and delightful.